Saturday, October 9, 2010

Biggest fail yet...New day

So basically ana hates me..i've screwed up completely.
Haven't been able to blog, or to get the courage to look at the scales for the last week.
I've been really sick with this flu and chest infection&croup...been using that as an excuse to eat whatever I want and make myself insanely fat...Am on antibiotics. Have such a bad cough, it's aweful. Exausting!

My stomach looks pregnant...been hiding from mirrors too.
Looking on everyones latest journal/blogs, i'm kind of relieved that i'm not the only one who's had a bad week. Makes me feel not so alone.
Been watching ana movies and clips tonight.
Am now inspired enough to start my diet tommorow!
Black coffee&green apples, here I come!
Will do a big shop tommorow! =)
Going to church at 9am tommorow.grrrr. Parents choice. Not happy!
Means getting up at 7:45am =(
Bit too wound up to sleep just yet.
Took my meds. Just feel so down and worthless.
So fat.
Horrible.
New goal weight is 100lbs ^_^
Everyone else on here measures in pounds, so I looked it up, and decided 100 sounds really good to me! Currently am 123lbs...O_O SO FAT!!!
Thought 100 sounds so much nicer. It's a bit under my goal weight, but oh well!
Means I have to lose 23lbs, or 11kg.
Yah-ness.
Wish me luck guys!!!

Love to all my beautiful followers!
Think thin <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment