Saturday, August 28, 2010

Failure

Well, as usual, I did sooo well during the day! Ate basically nothing!
Drank cups of green tea&honey to burn up the cals&keep me going.
But then family came over for dinner...=TORTURE!!!
Having people watch what I eat, how much etc.
I hate it!!!! O_O
Ate some salad&roasted potatoes, and all I could think about, was all that fat going in my body. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!
I prefer being alone when eating, or not eating! Hate having people watching me! It's aweful =( I feel like a complete failure.
Then I freaken binged on some favourite chocos that my sister left around.
Arghhh. All that hard work for nothing! Chocolate is the worst thing I could've had! =( *Sigh* Tommorow MUST be better! Will be out at church in morning then maybe photoshoot in afternoon. I MUST DO BETTER!
I must lose all this fat! I want it all gone! Yuck.
Bedtime soon! Sleep burns calories. Good. I need it.
I have to do this. My cousins gave me some clothes, so that's new thinspo for me! Cause they are super tiny!!!!! So that helped heaps. Want to fit a size 6!
I miss small sizes.
Gotta wear baggy stuff around my family though, or they'll get suspicious.
Realised yesterday that I always seem to eat more around my boyfriend! O_O
I binge so much with him! Compulsion to eat. Shall fix that!!!!
Food shopping tommorow with Mum.
Fat free or low fat food to buy now! And super healthy! Fruit and vege!
YumYumYum! No more junk I can binge on!
No matter how much I want it momentiarily, I don't Need it!
Anywho. Stand strong people!
Sweetdreams


Oh yeah, and my fave celeb thinspo would be Nicole Richie <3
I love her ano body! <3 And Jessica Tovey from Home&Away <3
She left but she got sooo skinny at the end! Watched it just to see her.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. heyyy!! you're posts are suppper fab! keep it up little one!!!
    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! Didn't think anyone would want to read it! Haha.

    ReplyDelete