Friday, August 27, 2010

First blog!!! Yahhh. Finally started one.



Hello my new blog!
So glad I finally got around to making one! Now I can keep busy on those days when I'm home alone and haven't got much work to do! Since I do all the housework =)
I'm like a little housewife with no husband! Haha.
Well, writing a bit about me aye? Since this is my blog and all, guessing people would want to know a little about me!
Well, the basic bullet points are in my about me section, which I will get around to cleaning up sometime. I'm Misaki, hello! ^_^
I love everything to do with Japan, I hope to visit there with my boyfriend in the next few years. Have some saving to do first! SHOPPING! Haha.

I'm a GothicKitten, as my boyfriend calls me =^_^= I wear cat ears most of the time!
Brought them about 2 years ago and just fell in love with them! Felt so me!!!
I plan to make/buy many different types! =) At the moment, I just have a black&white one =) I brought a black one =( But lost it at a camp.

I'm pro ana. I plan on losing alot of weight then my bestie&I will be treating ourselves to navel piercings! I love tattoos&piercings! Plan to get many!!! =)
At the moment I have a nose ring on right side, 2 stretched ears [one on each ear, at the bottom] and a second piercing in each ear. No tattoos yet, but am planning/designing a few! I want to get a second nose ring on the same side, 3 more ear piercings on both ears, navel piercing and that's about it at the moment =)

My favourite colour is black!!!! ^_^ 2nd and 3rd are cadbury purple&emerald green.
My room is very creative as it's changed&added to alot! It is my bubble =) It's my canvas! Haha. I love it. Will show photos sometime. I'm mostly gothic, which is what others tell me all the time. I mostly wear black, not because I'm trying to be something I'm not, or to draw attention to myself but because I feel like me when I'm dressed the way I do.
I don't fake myself to fit in with some kind of crowd. Actually, all my friends wear colour! ^_^ I'm just being me. Not what others want me to be. I've finally found myself =)
 I'm sometimes sadistic, and optimistic pessimist is what I call myself.
A realist! I tell it like it is. I dislike lying&untruths. I prefer others to be honest with me and don't expect them to lie to protect me. I'm overprotective over my friends. They mean the world to me and I can't stand around watching them get hurt. If someone hurts them, then it's my business too.

I have FINALLY gotten my first Pullip doll-Raven [Naomi Pullip]. She's so very beautiful&I love her! Am a member of the Flicker community <3 I post photos of her alot. Well, the few I've taken of her so far! Her birthday is the 24th August 2010 [when she finally came]
Waiting for her was horrible!

I currently have no job. Was at uni last year then had a bad wrist injury in Nov ish.
Was on my writing hand =( AWEFUL! Couldn't do much. Had physio then went to the hand specialist and in feb I had surgery! Torn cartilige&ligament. Ouchy! But it's all better now! Just have some weird scarring which I say looks like aliens abducted me! Haha.

I have alot of health problems&am accident prone! Always some kind of injury O_o
At the doctors& A&E alot! =( I had Endometriosis. Which is an immensly painful disease. Went on many pain medications&pills to make it better, but none worked so in the end we gave up&were asked to go to specialist who did surgery on me&found out I had it. Arghh. They cut it all out =) Still alot of pain, so I'm not meant to have periods- YAHHH!
Haha. <3 So yeah, some interesting scars in that one! 3 1cm ones on stomach&one inside my belly button as well.

I love photography and photo editing! I've done alot of both. I prefer nature photos, but have started doing portrait ones of people =) Getting experience&my portfolio done.
Will post some of my photos at later dates.

Wow, what else to say?  Yes, Pro ana. That I am =) I'm currently 56.5kg [as I checked this morning] At my lowest I was 50kg- In last 2 years of college. And I was very happy.
After college, I piled on the kgs which is freaken horrible!!!! O_O Finally putting my feet down and stopping snacking! =) It feels awesome barely eating anything!
I eat fruit and drink Green tea with honey! Yumyum =)
Anywho. Time for me to go now =)
Follow me if you wish =)
xxx
Misaki

No comments:

Post a Comment