Monday, August 30, 2010

Please let tommorow be better!

Well today I ate alot =( Got up earlier because I had a friend coming over with her baby for a photoshoot, and stupidly I ate even though I wasn't even hungry!!!! Not cool.
Ate an orange&Kiwifruit. Sigh. I really hope my self control gets better!!!!
Didn't eat till I found some biscuits, then I ate 2 =( Had some green tea then started getting ready. Didn't eat till after she'd gone, around 3pm. Then ate another orange.
At least it was fruit! Dinner was a salad I made with all good ingredients&then made a fruit salad for dessert&had a little icecream. Less than I normally eat, but the portions need to be smaller next time. Then it will be better!

And I need to stop being lazy and start exercising! I used to do hundreds of situps every night =( Now I can't because I badly bruised my lower back last time&couldn't do them for a week or so, after that I just gave up. Housework is NOT enough exercise!

The scales aren't going down low enough!!! It's so frustrating barely eating anything all day only to have them show that you only lost .5kg the next day!!!!
I need to lose it quicker! Thinking diet pills! I just don't have the money to buy them =(

Wonder if anyone who reads this, has any ideas on how to lose weight quicker????
HEEEELP???? Desperate!
Well, going to watch Corpse Bride by Tim Burton (One of my favourite movies by my all time favourite director!!!)
Hope everyone has a great night <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment