Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I NEED HELP!

I thought today would be so much better.
Did housework all morning.
Cleaned bathrooms, toilets, kitchen, washing, vacuumed house...
Did so much and on an orange&1 kiwifruit.
Did so well!!! Then my boyf...FINALLY came over & I made these low fat cookies I found online. They tasted pretty good.
Then of course I ate heaps =(
Then got busy making dinner...After dinner we ate more cookies...
It's horrible!!! Where is my self control gone?!?!?!
When I used to weigh 50kg and the doc said I was malnourished...
I was so happy...I miss those days.

I need to lose all this fat! AFter days of dieting, I checked the scales this morning, and had only lost .2kg...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?????
I need support??
The only friend who knows is my bestie.
Who's trying to lose weight too.
My stomach was flat the other day and my boyf ran his hands over it & said how beautiful&hot I was.
He doesn't even know about the weightloss...or about me wanting/trying to lose weight.
He doesn't exactly want me to. But oh well.
I need to lose it...For me! For my sanity!!!!
Please help?
I can't stop binging and need help&support
<3

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment