Monday, September 20, 2010

1000 StarJumps...YAH

Binged today too much. Before lunch and after dinner. Arghhh.
Even after taking those laxatives last night =s
Won't lose weight if I eat heaps! O_o
So anyway. Decided to do starJumps again...
Did 300
Then 400
Then decided to aim for 600 again.
Then wasn't too tired so did another 100...
Realised I wasn't tired much at all and did 300 more.
DID 1000 STARJUMPS!!! YAAAHHHH!!! ^_^
That was my goal.Next goal is 2000 in a day.
1000 took me a couple of hours, with a few mins break between each 100 set.
Feel so energized, fit, and exausted! Haha.
Will lose all this fat for sure! Trying harder! ^_^
Weighed myself this morning, 55.8kg...which made me wanna fight harder.
Have to get down to 54 soon!
Going out to dinner for sister's bday tommorow night, so won't be eating tommorow. Liquid diet all the way ^_^ Then will stick to my liquid diet for a week.
Only eating when forced. Sweet =)
Wishing I could make myself throw up...with all the binges I keep having =(
Tried, but nothing comes out. Sigh.
Will fight harder! Lose all this fat by Christmas!
I WILL BE THIN!
I WILL BE PERFECT <3
Can't wait.
I love touching my collar bones and hip bones <3 I love the way they stick out.
Makes me feel better.
Pity my rib bones don't stick out yet.
Or thigh bones, sigh. All well. Patience.
Will get all dressed up and pretty tommorow.
Lose the weight and congratulate myself with a new corset! =) EXCITED!


Sweetdreams all <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment