This is all so frustrating! No matter how much I don't eat, I don't seem to lose much if any =( I've been eating only 3/4c berry kellogs (i've checked the fat content&everything) and 2 carrots peeled and cut into sticks...and I haven't lost much at all.
Have no idea what to do! Up my fitness? I barely have enough energy to do all the housework that needs doing. How will I get the energy to do more starjumps?
Eat less, exercise more. Think i'll try that. Will force myself.
Weighed today...after barely eating all day yesterday, just 1 sandwich, and I weighed 56kg.
Exactly...Made me feel so sad. All that missing meals, walking and keeping busy, and I put ON weight...I need more support, more distraction!
Binged today...so won't be eating for rest of day.
Really, BADLY want diet pills...hmmm. Will try those or my mum's diet, slim shake thingys.
Doubt she'll notice it being opened...Or i'll save up and buy my own pills/shake.
Really need to lose this weight by end of year!
Try harder! Work harder!
Let Ana be in control.
I just don't like it when she yells at me all the time. Makes me stressed, guilty, and so much more exausted =(
Hopefully tommorow will be better!
sigh...so exausted.
Trying to be more patient&loving towards my boyf.
Show him how much he means to me.
Will work out tonight, force myself.
I WILL lose this weight.
I WILL be thin!
I WILL be perfect.
I WILL be happy again.
Ana WILL be happy again too.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment