This will be a short message as i'm exausted and don't see the point in typing or anything really anymore.
It all seems pointless.
Everything's just gone completely downhill.
Realised yesterday that everyone takes me for granted and I should just run away.
Disappear.
I've been sworn at, attacked, called judgemental and so much more.
I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being attacked like that for no reason.
I'm falling apart. Completely. Was crumbling, now chunks are falling off.
Soon I will have nothing. I will be nothing.
I don't want to be here anymore.
I'm bone tired. Completely exausted.
I'll never get down to my goal weight.
Will only ever be fat.
Pulling away from all my friends.
I'm just invisible.
Would rather be alone.
Isolated.
Pushing my boyfriend away.
Don't want to be around people anymore.
Anyone.
Would rather stay home and hide.
Going out scares me. Eating in public.
People judging me.
I feel whenever anyone looks at me, all they see is a fat girl.
Obese.
Wondering why the heck that fatty is eating.
She shouldn't be eating that!
Look at her stomach! She looks pregnant.
Good night all.
Don't expect any more posts on here.
Probably won't have the energy.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment