Thursday, September 2, 2010

Complete Failure with a Twist

55.9 said the scales. My heart skipped a beat.
I jumped off, tapped it, then jumped on again once the numbers hit 00.00.
55.8 they said.
So I jumped on again.
55.8.
My heart raced.
I was finally getting somewhere...finally losing!
I then had a nice long shower.
I barely ate all day, so excited with my weightloss.
Kept busy with washing&reading.
Dinner time came around.
Mum had already gotten out some of my vege pizzas for everyone.
"Drat" I thought. "Pizza, Arghh."
I decided to make my low fat cookies I had made the day before, since they were a hit with my family, and I had lost some weight dispite eating some.
On went the cookies after the pizza had cooked.
I ate 2 pieces of pizza and some salad. Felt fat after =(
Then night came, and again I binged. Couldn't seem to stop eating!
It was horrible. Ate Vitawheat crackers&low fat slices of cheese.
Then had more cookies&ate more crackers with cheese.
"Hopefullly tommorow my weight will be lower, and if not, my diet will be stricter." I thought to myself, promising to make tommorow better.
"In the weekened i'll go shopping with mum, and only buy low fat food."
"Excellent, you fat pig" whispered Ana. "Try harder, DO better!"
"I won't let you down again." I whispered back my promises.
"Shall keep busy with going to the library with my boyfriend then hanging out with kids at night, shall even skip dinner! Maybe lunch!" I silently pleaded, to make her happy.
"Lose that fat. Don't let us down again." came her reply.
"I won't" I murmured..."I won't"


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment