Had a pretty blah day today, as the title says...
Hmmm. Got woken up super early by mum to go choose&buy my new bed. Yahhh...*Sigh*
Didn't want to and was in a bad mood after a few hours sleep...
Cheered up though. Picked a bed, king single! Never had a big bed before! Or a brand new one! ^_^ Also got a duvet inner which I put inside my black duvet tonight with mum.
Ate nothing all morning till lunch when I only wanted a drink, was dehydrated =(
But mum told me I had to eat some food...the only healthy vegetarian thing was a salad sandwich...got that and an iced choco.Ate half the sandwich and finished the choco. Said I'd finish the sandwich later but it's still in the fridge, along with my carrot sticks I made for lunch today =(
Was aweful...could taste the fat in the choco, and I haven't eaten bread in ages because of the fat...nor have I eaten egg yolk! Only the whites...So I refused to eat rest of day.
Cleaned up kitchen for dinner instead of eating, made a salad first, then did dishes and cleaned. Then odd jobs that needed doing. Kept busy so my parents wouldn't notice I didn't eat...lol. So i've had a milo and that's it. Will work that off soon.
Did 300 star jumps in half an hour and 50situps...poor I know, but I don't work out at all apart from situps...so for the past 2 days i've been so achey and can't move properly...Been horrible. But will work off that sandwich soon! yucky.
So yeah, that was my day!
How was everyone elses?
Ana went crazy last night, screaming at me about all the stuff I ate last night =(
It really sucked. Binged as healthy as I could...
Weighed myself this morning, 55.9...woaah. Cutting it a bit close. Hopefully tommorows results will be smaller! Having such trouble getting past the 55 mark =( Just wanna see 54kg on those scales, in red numbers...sigh.
Will get there! Need to eat less&exercise more! Yah. Haha.
Love all <3
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment