Brother's Bday today, &Father's day.
Ate too much so Ana was unhappy all day and made me feel sick at night.
So I only ate a tiny dinner, but snacked after...
Mum made my favourite cake...Carrot...-_-
My weakness...
Feeling so fat and aweful.
Shall try a liquid diet this week me thinks.
Easier when no1 else is home! ^_^ KEEN!
I got down to 55.9 the other day...Then ate too much&went back up to 56...=(
Haven't gotten down to 55 in so long...
Need to try harder! This is horrible! Wishing people actually READ this blog... So I could get the support I need to lose all this fat..=(
Cannot WAIT to get down to my goal weight, though I did that BMI thing online and found out that 50kg with my height is NOT underweight!!! O_O So deciding once I get there if I want to go down lower, to maybe 48 ish. Not sure yet. Can't wait to lose all this fat.
Ahhh, shall talk about my interesting experience with laxatives!
Well, I got soooo sick of binge-ing, and wanted all that fat out of me asap, so I looked in our medicine cupboard for some pills and found Senokat Tablets.
I took 2 the first night and felt yuck all day then finally better & lighter at night.
The 2nd day (yesterday) I took 3 tablets and got pain all morning, had church, then was sick for awhile tonight. Feeling way better now and emptier!!! ^_^ So I took 3 pills again.
Crossing fingers that the weight is lower tommorow! Won't be because of stupid binges, but liquid diet tommorow!!!! Hopefully will lose heeeaaaps more!
Anywho, bed time for me! Been pretty tired today! =(
Hopefully tommorow will be better!
Will be doing lots of washing.
Sweetdreams all.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment